Holiday Season In Full Force

It's official. I've heard my first Christmas song the other day in Walmart. I'm walking to the pet food section and I hear The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. I mean I've seen a "field" of lit Christmas trees at Lowes as early as late September, but it's not the holiday's until you hear that first song that reminds you of the Holiday Season.

With the Holiday Season comes good tidings of great joy, eggnog, Mistletoe, and SAVINGS!! That's right. It's known as the busiest shopping season and Black Friday is coming soon and is dubbed Black Friday for a reason. If you work in retail, it's known as the busiest shopping day of the year. Busy with customers trying to find that good deal that only comes but once a year. Speaking of good deals, keep looking back here over the next few weeks because I'm going to let you in on a secret and the secret will be HUGE!! I'm going to let you in on the best and biggest sale all year here at Percy's. Stay Tuned.

Take Care,

-Brian

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: