Weekly Specials From Now 'Til Christmas

Most people still haven't started their Christmas shopping yet. Me? I rarely ever start early. Then again, I always waited until the night before to do a project...even though I had 2 weeks to do it. No, I usually go out and get my Christmas Eve grab gift at CVS an hour before my family shows up, I'll do my wife's Christmas shopping sporadically throughout the month but solidify it the last week before Christmas. Everyone else on my list get done a week before as well. Hey, it's not MY fault, I enjoy getting the last good deals of the holiday season.

Ankle deep in a recession and on average, 61% of Americans state that they do not plan on making cut-backs on how much they spend this Holiday Season. As for the other 39% of us, we have Percy's weekly deals! Don't want to spend much but still want to get a lot? Look no further than here.

Last year the trend pointed to a surge in GPS systems and the GPS companies put good rebates on their products which we extended to you. This year, you as customers, have showed us that TV's are the way to go this year. TV prices have had a steady trend downward and are becoming more and more affordable. Blu-ray took over the high-def market last year around this time and Blu-ray players have also had a steady decline in price. With the DTV era approaching quickly, more and more people are going out and making their home 100% digital and we've got the low prices to help you do this.

How does a 32" Sony Bravia 720p TV for only $499 sound?

How about a 40" Sony 1080p TV for only $899 sound?

Sounds good, huh?

This is just a part of Percy's Weekly Specials going on now until Christmas. Find new deals each week and you never know, waiting until the last week before Christmas, just may pay off after all!

Take Care,

-Brian

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: