How About Sleeping In Black Friday?

I've seen a lot of things in my retail career. I've seen seasons come and go, ad campaigns come and go, fads come and go, Furby's come and go, but nothing compares to Black Friday. I used to work for a big chain and I used to have to go into work on Black Friday at around 3am. When I GOT there at 3am, a line had already been forming and was about 300 people deep...at least. It is without a doubt the busiest shopping day og the year. So why get up at 1am or earlier just to beat the crowds???

How about beating the crowds this Sunday?

This Sunday (November 22nd) come to Percy's and buy your Christmas gifts early. We're releasing some of our many specials early so you don't have to rush after Thanksgiving. Take the day off, laugh at your friends who are out in the cold...because you bought yours early. Buy Early. Save Early.

You can see the deals here. Pricing may not be correct if it's not the 22nd of November.

Take Care,

-Brian

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: