Ready To Wrap, Ready To Give

It's the Christmas Season again. I have exactly 17 days to start my Christmas shopping. I can't help procrastinating year in and year out, it just happens. I'm telling you, I always end up at CVS an hour before my Christmas Eve party buying my $5 grab. It's horrible. As you sit and read this blog I hope you're shopping is done (or at least almost done). I can remember hearing customers at previous retail stores I've worked in, saying that AFTER Christmas, mere days after the holiday, they are DONE shopping for the next year. I wish I could be more like them. Celebrate the holiday, prep for the next one, and wait 362 some odd days to give the gifts! But sadly, 98% of Americans are more like me....they wait. I don't know if we wait for the best last minute deals?...or we're just way too busy to think about it?...or could it be that EVERYONE goes to the mall at the same time and there isn't enough Tylenol in the bottle to overcome it? Whatever it is, it is...what it is.

I'm going to try and eliminate SOME of the pressure of holiday purchasing. Percy's has a holiday gift guide and a section of gifts for under $200. We've got some video game systems, portable dvd players, iPod docks, digital picture frames, and some more great gift ideas for NOW. Not for an hour before the store closes on Christmas Eve. Don't wait! Beat the procrastinating bug this holiday season.

Take Care,

-Brian

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: