NEW Tide Front Load AND Top Load Washer Cleaner


Anybody out there have a front load washer and can't stand that moldy smell? No matter what you do, it STILL has a funky odor that comes from it after every wash and you wonder if your clothes are even getting clean or not! Well we've sold thousands and thousands of Affresh and it's become a staple for customers that own a front load washer. But does it work and what should those customers who have top load washers do?

Affresh does work to a degree. It does it's job but I found it lacked longtime effects. Not even a week later I found that the washer started smelling again. So what can I use to repair the moldy issue, while at the same time keeping the washer clean from now on? Enter Tide Washer Cleaner. It's a powder base and not a "puck" that you put in the washer dispenser and not in the drum. It works for both front load and top load washers and is the only one on the market of it's kind. So...does it work?

I tried a box of it (3 packets per box much like Affresh) and I'm amazed. My front load washer had been getting a little smelly and even though my wife and I would use Affresh and would also use Lysol wipes from time to time, it still became a little moldy. Tide's directions is for pre-existing "odor problem's", use one packet a week for 3 weeks in a row and you will notice a big difference. So I tried this. And it's like night and day.

The last packet I put in the washer was about 3 weeks ago and the washer still smells fresh and clean. What the directions also say, is that when the wash cycle ends, open the door and the detergent door and the smell will freshen your room. Now some say that the fragrance is too strong, but I find it to be refreshing and not that strong. It has totally changed the inside smell of my washer and I've found that my clothes smell much cleaner when they come out. Now we still leave the washer door open after a wash cycle so that it will dry out, but so far no more mold!

You can try it for yourself too. I encourage you to try one box of it. If you don't want to do the three week challenge, then use it much like Affresh and put it in the washer once a month. You will definitely notice a huge difference in the smell of your washer and even the smell of your clothes. We sell it as a single box (3 packets), a three pack (9 packets) and a six pack (18 packets).

Try it today and let me know how it works for you!

Take Care,

-Brian


Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: