Great Holiday Gift Ideas

Its Saturday and we are now in the middle of one of the most exciting weekends of the year. Thanksgiving weekend is just terrific. Turkey sandwiches, great college football games and SHOPPING!!!!!
I have been receiving quite a few emails lately asking me what is "hot" gift. What are people buying at Percy's this holiday. So I made a list of the items that I see people buying especially yesterday (black friday) and the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving weekend.

1. Percy's Gift cards. If your not sure, this is the safest way to go.

2. GPS systems. Garmin and TomTom. We have both, they are flying out of here.

3. Digital Picture frames. My personal favorite. Its a great gift for anyone in your family.

4. Lcd tv's for the kitchen and office. Any size from 15 inch to 26 inch will work out fine.

5. Plasmas and Big Lcd tv's. It a big Tv holiday. The pricing deals are superb, the quality is
excellent....and we install it professionally

6. Energy star washers. We are selling these like crazy (thank you to all that bought them)
I know you may be thinking why a washer for the holidays. I did too. But, its a hot item for
the holidays....especially Energy star ones.

7. Any Audio system by Bose. The 3-2-1 systems are simple to use, simple to hook up, and the
sound will blow you away. A personal favorite!!!

8. Wine refrigerators. A great gift to put all those liquid presents we all get during the
holidays.

9. Vacuums. I am not sure I could get my wife a vacuum for the holidays but we are selling a
bunch every day to many of our customers.

10. Finally, the last hot gift item, or items is our small appliances. ( toasters, blenders, mixers).

So these seem to be the hot gift items here at Percy's. Thank you for your emails, Keep them
coming. As always, we thank you for all your business and truly appreciate the opportunity to service you. Alan

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: