Percy's Poll

This blog is out here for one purpose and one purpose only. And that's to get information to you, the consumer, that will save you money, help you save energy, and give you updates on products and services. I'm not here to talk to you about the latest fashions, or talk about which college is right for you, or tell you what fruit has the most fiber...I'm here to help you. I may veer off and tell you about my personal experiences, but my main focus it to help you.

Percy's has been in business for A LONG TIME. I'm here to tell you, in a rough economy, for Percy's to still thrive and make customers happy is an amazing feat. I think that the mere fact that we offer the BEST in customer service, the BEST deals, and the BEST salesteam is the reason why we've survived, and will continue to survive. We want to thank all of you for believing that we can deliver on our promise. For all of you who haven't shopped us, please give us a call or come down to 19 Glennie St. in Worcester and see why we're set apart from all the other big retail chains.

Ok. Enough mushy stuff. I want to know what you guys think. I've added some neat "Widgets" on the left side over here:

<----

You'll notice that the top one has a poll for you, our readers, to participate in. I want to know what TV do you think delivers the best QUALITY (in your own opinion). The poll will stay up there for a while and I'll touch back on it to deliver the results. If you have any comments please leave me one. And if you'd like to follow us, click the link to the left that says "follow" or if you have a Twitter account you can follow us here. Talk to you soon,

Take care,

-Brian

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: