Pre-Mass Tax Hike Savings!

Wow. Say THAT 5 times fast. I can't even say it once. I cringe when I LOOK at it, not just because it's a tongue-twister, but because of those two words that are right next to eachother: "Tax" & "Hike".

Everyone hates the thought of taxes, paying taxes, filing for taxes, and raising taxes. Fortunately raising taxes doesn't come often, but it has crept up on us this year. As of August 1st, the sales tax for the state of Massachusetts will go from a reasonable 5% and join the likenesses of Illinois and Texas to a heightened 6.25%. It's not AS bad as 8 other states with taxes higher than 6.25% (California with the highest at 7.25%). But wishfully, we could be like Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon....they don't have Sales Tax!

Now, I've said before that I won't get involved in politics or anything like that, so I won't tell you my personal feelings towards this. I think I speak for the Constituents of Massachusetts when I say that nobody is going to like it though. But then again, who would? I don't think there is anyone outside of the State House that is saying "Yay!" The only thing WE at Percy's can do is offer you huge savings before the tax increase and continue to offer you low, low prices on TV's and Appliances everyday after the increase. That's what our philosophy is now and what our philosophy will continue to be.

Percy's has weathered many economic storms in the past as well as many other local businesses in the Worcester area. We've come through each storm with understanding towards the next storm, and the next one, and the next one. We get through these storms with great prices and great customer service. Our salespeople do whatever it takes to make you happy and we encourage you to come to us with your best quote and watch as we beat even the BEST one! That's our promise to you. Come on down to see the savings we're offering to you across the store. Get here before Friday to beat the tax!

Thanks for reading. Thanks for choosing Percy's.

Take Care,

-Brian


Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: