It's Practically Stealing It...

Last Friday I changed the ads on the home page of www.percys.com. I was given a sheet from the manager showing three washing machines with these really low, low, low numbers on them. I didn't think that these models would even come CLOSE to the models that they actually are. But, I put the ad together (which looks good if I don't say so, myself [see image]) and posted it. I'm not even going to lie...and it's like the title says...It's Practically Stealing It...

The first washer is the FTF2140FS. Regularly priced it's reasonable at $599. Not your entry level front load washer, but not quite your mid level washer either. It's a happy middle ground between those two. We're selling it for $399. Save $200. It gets better

The second one is a Bosch WFMC5301UC and it's normally priced at $949. It's a great mid level to upper level washing machine with not a whole lot of bells and whistles, but a whole lot of German engineering and washability. We're selling this one for $549. Save $400. C'mon. Think I'm done?

The third and last model is an Electrolux EWFLW65HTS and it's normally $1699. This one has ALL the bells and whistles you would expect from a top level washing machine (except steam) including blue LED interior lighting, quiet sound packaging, tons of wash and rinse cycles, sanitary cycle, and tons more. Would you believe me if I told you we were selling it for only $999? Saving $700? No? Believe it.

These washers will fit any budget and will do the job of cleaning your clothes using less water than a top load. We have very limited stock on these items and they are going fast. Call 508-755-5269 and ask for me or come to Percy's to see one for yourself and take it home today before they are gone. This is going to be the biggest sale on front load washers all year and you don't want to miss it. Come down and take a look or call me and I'll help you with whatever you're looking for.

Take Care,

-Brian

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: