Friday..2 days before BIG GAME

T.G.I.F

Two day to go before our foxboro favorites go for history. If you are like me, and can't get to the game, I encourage everyone to come down to our store, pick out a new flat screen Lcd or Plasma tv and watch in the comfort of your own home luxury box. The pricing is crazy low here. The tv deals have never been better, the financing has never been better. If you are confused on whatto buy, please call us. We are here to help you. We want to help you.

a Few thankyous:

1. To all our great customers who have been buying products online and in our store, thankyou

2. To all our great customers who have been reading the blog and emailing us on our
promotions, web improvements, our customer service etc, Thankyou for your feedback.

3. To all the magazines, newspapers, tv & radio stations etc covering our
superbowl/big game promotion that we ran in september, Thankyou .

4. To all the Giants fans who have been emailing telling me that Percy's has nothing to worry about in regards to paying out this promotion...because the Giants will win....................................No thankyou (ha ha ha)

I had to put that one in. I have tons of friends and business associates and family who live in New york. The fans are very passionate. I respect that. Many new york fans have been buying products online here so I do thank them for that.

Now for my prediction:

Pats 35 Giants 17 and Percy's will gladly pay out lots of money to the winners of our Big game promotion this past September. So if you bought a tv or audio system during the Pats promotion and you elected to take a chance, save your receipt..............it could be FREE.

Thankyou for your business

Alan

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: